Friday 1 August 2014

Benson, nr Wallingford

Apparently there are three playgrounds in Benson. We found one yesterday. It has a great slide - one I haven't seen before. It is really easy to find. Turn into Church Road In Benson, bear left into Watlington Road and continue bearing left. The park is on the right. The google map shows the green area of the recreation very clearly. 

Find this park on the google map I made for you. 

There is plenty of parking space, tennis courts and a huge playing field.

This playground has everything a child could need, but it has a miniscule amount of shade. Luckily it was cloudy yesterday. 

We spent only 45 minutes at this park as we had to be elsewhere. The children ejoyed it though. 



Lovely slide - and very fast:) 


Climbing frame for smaller children.


This is nice my children spent spent a while on this.


More equipment for smaller children. Lovely to see. 


Regular swings.




A sort of balancing wheel device. I wonder if anyone can really use this?!

I must spend more time in Benson. I shall update this blog asap. 


Nearby

Benson Waterfrint cafe - has a paddling pool - I haven't yet been here. 
Wallingford Splash - pool and fountains.
Watlington parks (I am yet to go here).
Ewelme Park.
Britwell Salome park. 





No comments:

Post a Comment