Friday 1 August 2014

Wallingford Splash Park. 


The Wallingford swimming pool and splash park are on the north side of the river, before you get to Crowmarsh Gifford. From Didcot: Stay on the same road (The Street), drive over the bridge and the entrance to the car park is towards the end of the bridge, on the left hand side. 

Find this park on the google map I made for you. 

I missed the car park and had to turn around to find the entrance. There is usually a charge but the machine was broken today. The splash park is free, but for two hours prices are £2.25 for children (I think!) and approx £4.50 for adults. 

We had never been to this pool before today. There are loos and a big car park but not much shade around the pool. The children played for a good 2 hours, so as far as I'm concerned this was a success. 






I have pixelated these images. 

Also in Wallingford










No comments:

Post a Comment